In response to operation suggestions by the CDC and/or requirements put in place by State and local officials; all Shoe Mill stores will be implementing new guidelines for all people entering the premises. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation.
- Effective 5/18/2020 All Staff, Customers and Visitors are required to wear a face covering while in the store.
- In an effort to maintain social distancing of a minimum of 6 feet.
- Shoe Mill Management may limit the number of customers in the store to maintain proper social distance.
- If either staff or customers are exhibiting signs of illness, they will be asked to exit immediately.
- Staff will be regularly washing hands, which may slow down service time.
401 Center St NE Ste 279
Salem, Oregon 97301
Shoe Mill at Salem Center Mall is located on the upper level the shopping center. If you exit Ross Dress For Less and go up the escalator, the store will be directly in front of you. Shoe Mill purchased a chain of shoe stores call Gary’s Shoe Tree in the 90’s and has continued in the location at Salem Center Mall as is. The store is located on a long wrapping corner which features glass from end to end. The long corner leads to the Macy’s store sky bridge entrance.
The Salem Center shopping mall offers free parking to customer in the downtown two story parking garage called the parkade. The downtown Salem Center shopping area features a nice mix of independent retailers as well as national chains. The Salem Center Mall is anchored by Macy’s, Ross Dress For Less and JC Penney.
The product mix at our Salem Center location is broad, with samplings from all vendors carried at Shoe Mill stores. Some top brands for this location are Dansko, ECCO, Keen, Merrell, Birkenstock, Ugg, Blundstone and many more. Additionally, if there is an item you may interested in we have the ability to transfer merchandise between locations for no charge.